Sunday 12 April 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


These lil chicks were on top of a special cupcake for me and Davie:)
I had to take a pic of them, so cute!
We bought our lil doggies a special carob dog easter egg so they could get in on the celebrations!
They really loved it!
There is a video at the bottom of them eating some;D
My yummy lindt bunny, so delish!


I made some nest cupcakes! The bases were green!
they were fun to make but even better to eat and they made our bellies full of happy:D
Oh and I won another cute blog giveaway!
This adorable Japanese fabric!

http://fat-connection.blogspot.com/


I hope you have/having a fab Easter, we are!!
The weather was stunning today, blue skies, a perfect day!

See you tomorrow with the winner of the giveaway!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Those little chicks are so adorable! They definately deserved to have their picture taken!

apparentlyjessy said...

What cute Easter cupcakes! Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend! :)

Christy Amular said...

Such sweet treats! happy easter!

Henry said...

What great Easter treats you all had! I had trouble finding the easter eggs in the garden this morning. Love Henry x

http://www.henryorangutangle.blogspot.com/

Peach Nia said...

Thank you everyone!!
Easter is such a fun holiday, I'm sad it's over!