Sunday 5 May 2013

Vegan yummies for my tummy...and hair and well, body too!

Oh my gawd!
I just bought this Pesto today in my local health store, along with other goodies...
Best pesto I ever tasted.
Totally VEGAN!
I get so happy finding tasty vegan treats :)
Great in salads and on potatoes.
Well done Zest!
I love the cute packaging .
I love Lush...lush is the best smelling store on the planet and it is nice to bring their yums home and have my bathroom, (then me after my tub/shower time) smell like a lush store!
I treated myself to a new shampoo...daddy-o...this is the most wonderful shampoo for me, not only does it smell like my most fave candy (parma violets) but it tones doen my blonde roots and helps my pink cotton candy stay a nice tone.
After using this shampoo I went online and bought 8 packs of giant parma violets :)
I treated myself to a nice chunk of new soap too, Dirty! With spearmint, sandalwood, pine and oakmoss. Could I smell any better? I think not! 
In other news I have been hard at it, crafting that is....and making homemade household cleaners and handwash..rock and roll babay!

0 comments: