Sunday 11 January 2009

Intro!



Well hello there!! Welcome to my blog! I'm exited about it!!! I have been blogging on lj but truth is, lj is as dull as dishwater! Far too many ads and it's hard to keep up with friends on there, much prefer flickr and now i'm here too:)
I always love a fresh start and I will enjoy blogging my baking, sewing, clay goodies and the like, for myself and if you enjoy them too, well that's a bonus!
Left I am wearing a headband that I made myself, it's one of my many current obsessions:) See you soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Dallion said...

Welcome welcome!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Blog Warming Party!

Peach Nia said...

HAHA! You are so cute Sophie!

Unknown said...

Waaaaah!!
I love your creations..And I adore youre hair!!

Ale*

Peach Nia said...

You are most kind! xxx