Sunday 22 February 2009

Levi's birthday





Levi's birthday cake!
I made a banana and honey cake with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles:)
I made the wee cake in a very small heart-shaped cake pan.
They are little woof woofs you see:)



Levi the birthday boy!
It was on valentine's day:)
He is so handsome!!!
I have the best dogs ever:)
I am so grateful to have them both in my life, my Captain and Levi!
All my life I wanted some dogs and it was only xmas 2007 that my dream became a reality.


Weekend was very quiet, I needed it, I had and still have a really bad headache, one of those annoying ones that sticks around for days and meds don't seem to do anything for it.

We just spent the weekend making the house nice and chilling with the boys and my Mum and Sister came over today so that was nice.

Tomorrow I am going to my friends house for her birthday, I already have a gift but I am going to bake up something sweet for her!

4 comments:

Christy Amular said...

Happy birthday to the adorable dog!Levi looks so cute in his birthday outfit!

apparentlyjessy said...

Your doggies are so lovely & cute! How sweet to bake him a cake, and banana and honey sounds yummy, it looks yummy too!
I have always wanted a dog, we have only ever had cats. My partner and I plan on getting a miniature schnauzer...one day!

Peach Nia said...

Thanks Christy:)

Thanks Jessica, they are worth it;D
I hope you get your lil doggie soon!

artemis said...

i love the video. it's sooo cute.
the cake is really pretty, nomnomnom!!