Sunday 26 April 2009

Catnip chocolates!



I bought some catnip so that I could make some cat toys and I've been making all sorts, like hearts, gingerbread men, bunnies but these chocolate bon bons are my fav!
My three kitties absolutely adore them!
They are perfect size for the kitties to throw in the air and then pounce on and it's a lot of fun to watch them, haha!

They will make really nice little gifts to my friends who have kitties too!

Weekend has been nice, just low key and chilled, which I really needed as I haven't been so great with my ME and Fibro flare up but hoping to feel better again soon so I can go on another mini adventure with the dogs:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute cat treats! Sorry to hear about your ME, glad that you have had a nicely chilled weekend. Take care of yourself, Kate x

babalisme said...

aaaw... what happened to ME and Fibro??

Love the catnips!

Peach Nia said...

Thanks Kate, you too!

Babalisme; not sure what you mean, sorry.

umama said...

I love this! And I dont even have a cat... now I have to think of a cat lover I can have an excuse to buy these for!

annies home said...

I love this idea at the present we do not have any cats but I do remember how they love catnip

thanks for stopping by and come again for another visit good luck in the contest you entered

Unknown said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and love it!
I spotted your little deer following another blog and clicked on it. Your little deer is just the sweetest! Did you design her? Anyway I'm following your blog now to see what other neat things you do. Thanks!

Peach Nia said...

Hi there, no my friend made her for me!!
xxx

Amanda said...

Those little catnip bon bons are adorable! I bet any kitty would love those! :)