Wednesday 15 April 2009

Cupcake, deers and sailorettes!

I bought this cute dress from ebay this week, can't wait to get it!
I have wanted it for a long time:)

A little deer doll I made, it didn't come out perfectly but i'm only a beginner at sewing and embroidery!

Fun mail is the best!
I got my cute sailorette sweatshirt and it's so cute!!
It really cheered me up today as I have the worst banging headache, ugh!
I couldn't get out of bed this morning because it was so bad, so I slept in and I think it made me feel even worse and groggy.
I'm going to eat dinner, craft and relax tonight, I have lots to make, birthday gifts, catnip toys and my PIF peeps gifts.

I think I will try get an early night as I have lots on tomorrow!

8 comments:

Stina said...

i've been drooling over that dress too, lucky you who'll soon be the lucky owner!

i also love the sweatshirt! cute!

i really gotta get my embroidery on, i want a deer pillow too.

DJ said...

All so cute, as usual!

Becky Farley said...

I love your deer pillow - super cute! And I love the sailor photo of you - pretty pretty :)

Christy Amular said...

cute cute finds! i love the cupcake dress!

babalisme said...

Loving the sailorette! You look so nice!

saraeden said...

Loving the dress !! Hope your headache gets better soon too !

I have PIF'd on my blog just waiting for some takers !!

Sara x

Peach Nia said...

Hi Sara!
It's still bad, ugh, hoping for it to go soon though!;D

Great!! Do email me your address!!
lovelylittledeer@hotmail.co.uk

Fabric and Bags said...

Amazing dress, love it!

Anne x