Sunday 3 May 2009

Finbar Finton

Meet Finbar Finton, the lil bunny I designed yesterday!
I need to make him a tiny carrot and glue a tiny pom pom tail on him to finish him off still.
Isn't he cute!
I had a tiny white drawf rabbit as a child who I named Finbar Finton, they are Irish names are both mean white.
Cute capture of my woofs yesterday, they love eachother so much, it's adorable to watch them play bite-wrestle games and chase eachother around the room! It's nice that they always have someone to play with.

It's a beautiful day today and we are about to have a roast chiken din din, mmmm!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Finbar Finton! He's adorable : )

Unknown said...

Oh he's gorgeous! Have you ever thought about doing your own giveaway - haha! I know - and the person who wins is the person living furtherest away from you. Oh well worth a try. What about a tutorial then?

apparentlyjessy said...

Finbar Finton, what a suitably cute name for such a cute rabbit! :)

Christy Amular said...

finbar is so cute aand adorable!I love his pink little ears.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! So cute :)

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!

polka dot daze, I have thought about doing both, just haven't decided on what yet. I'd love to offer a free pattern of a cute critter but I don't have a scanner at present.

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!

thelittledeer said...

that rabbit is so so cute! i love his little bow!

my mum and dad have a house rabbit called dudley - hes so lovely. i love going round their house to see him!

rabbits are my fave :)

i had roast yesterday aswell. i was SO FULL after! i ate about 6 potatoes!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you!!!!!!

Roast dinners are the best!

Snug N Luv said...

Finbar Finton, you cutie you. Gotta love him!

www.snug-n-luv.blogspot.com