Thursday 14 May 2009

Nice day

Hello!
I'm quite bad with my Fibromalagia symptoms at the moment but I managed somehow to get out today and go to Primark for a bit of retail therapy.
I just got a few things I needed as we are going again soon.
I got an adorable head scarf and some black heart sunglasses...

Some cute socks and slippers....

An adorable popcorn tee and some pretty pj bottoms...

This tee is so super cute, I love it!

He's me!

It really cheered me up to go get a few cute things.

I'm still being really good about staying off desserts, I look so much better for it too. I walk and excercise when my condition lets me, so that helps keep me toned, also me and the hubs want to start going swimming every week next but I need a super cute bathing suit.

I just bought some yummy chewable multi vitamins, I just need to buy some chewable Vanilla flavour calcium from Nature's plus now. Seriously, every vitamin, mineral and medicine should be delish and chewable. I'm a huge baby when it comes to taking pills, horse pills make me feel so sick!

Well, that's all from me right now! xxx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses and the scarf. I always really like what other people get from primark but when I go I find the actual shop so busy with so much stuff that I get a bit overwhelmed and come out with nothing! Anyway, who needs vitamins when you have retail therapy? Kate x

Peach Nia said...

Hi Kate!

We usually go at quiet times, pre 3pm, that way it's not bad at all.
It can be overwheming but it's worth a good look because you can really get great things!

Anonymous said...

The slippers are cute, but that t-shirt is the cutest!

Holly Loves Art said...

You're looking just as cute as ever! I'm with you on the vitamins... they should all be yummy and chewy and not make us choke when we try to swallow them!

apparentlyjessy said...

I think shopping for cute things is definitely a good mood booster, and you found heaps of super cute things...I love those bed socks!

I agree with you, I wish all tablets were sweetly flavoured, especially paracetamol!

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello Lovely little deer:)
You are such a adorable girl:* I love your stuff and even want you cute sunglasses hehe available in pink?

Wish you come over my blog!
Happy day!
xoxo
Zoe

babalisme said...

I just love the popcorn tee.. I think I need a retail therapy too.

junko said...

such cute stuff! I'm not sure what Primark is but it sounds like a fund adventure and I want to go there!

Sophie said...

you find the cutest things!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Suzanne said...

omg that t-shirt is fantastic!

my mom recently converted me to chocolate flavoured calcium chews and they are sooooo yummy - it's hard to keep from eating them all :)

oh, and i'm sure you hear this all the time but your hair cut and colour is awesome!!! i've always wanted to have either pastel blue or pink hair. yours looks great!