Saturday 20 June 2009

I've been tagged!

What is your current obsession?
Learning Adobe Illustator! It's not easy for me at all but I hope to get though it and learn some neat things!

What are you listening to right now?
I love lots of different genres of music and often will just stick on jango and see what they play.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I can't eat the stuff but when I could I loved chocolate and mint, mmmm! I miss ice-cream now!

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
Emily Pickle tagged me and I think she's fab! Really nice girl, someone I'd love to have a cup of tea and a chat with.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To the beauty salon to have an amazing facial and pedicure!

What is your favorite colour?
I have so many! I'll say duck egg blue.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
At the moment it's a black and white dress that I wear for yoga, it's super comfy and looks stylish too.

What is your dream job?
Queen of the Universe! On a serious level, it would be a highly paid clothes designer!

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Me, the hubby, and my animals! I love to share!

Do you admire any one’s style?
Many people I meet online are super stylish, espesh the ones that are designing and customising their own clothing, something I really want to do.
Hard to say just one but I used to adore Superyana's tops.

Describe your personal style?
Honestly I don't know if I have any, although people do comment to me that they love my style!
I guess I wear what I like and what I think suits me, I think I dress very feminine, sweet, girly, that kinda thing.


What are you going to do after this?
I need to clean the en-suite and the main bathroom, I do it twice a week, I LOVE a clean bathroom! Glamorous life eh?

What inspires you?
My husband inspires me a great deal but creatively, lots of amazing artists that I meet in the blog world, flickr friends etc, all very inspirational. Craft books also inspire me, also nature, dreams, allsorts of things inspire.

Your favorite book?
Any craft book!

Do you collect something?
Ha, yes, craft supplies! It's my total weakness to overbuy beads and ribbons, fabric, you name it!

What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of all my animal's tummies, hehe! It's really warm and earthy.
I also love the demeter type foody fragrances, mmmm!

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
As many times as I can some mornings, then other mornings I get up right away, it all depends on how good a sleep I've had.

Cats or dogs?
I have 3 cats and two dogs, so I love both!

What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
I've worn some nasty stuff in the past but I can't remember a specific awful outfit.

What would you like to make next?
I think I'd like to design another doll, maybe a kitty doll.

I won't tag anyone but if you would like to do it feel free!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey have you tried Swedish Glace ice cream? It's dairy free and so yummy! They don't do choc chip, but their chocolate is yummers.

Peach Nia said...

No, I never heard of that! I'll check it out, thans Nat!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you're the only one who overbuys craft supplies , LOL !

Peach Nia said...

HAHA, I know, right???? It's a crafty girl sickness!