Tuesday 23 June 2009

tea-break blog entry

Well hello there!
Just a wee blog entry while I have a minute.


A couple of pics using the fake moustaches from Dommie's flickr, so silly!!!
I can't believe Davie managed to snap Levi so perfectly just before he ATE it, haha!

How blonde am i right now???
Not any pink in sight!
I go swimming every day now and wash my hair afterwards with a special chlorine removing shampoo, so pink (unless I wear a cap) Is going to have to wait.
I'm enjoying being this blonde!
I need to go and buy a nice hair treatment from Sally's soon as it has gone a bit dry from the chlorine.
I really REALLY need a haircut so bad. I've been putting it off as I really loathe going. I hate the whole experience, I find it so stressful but I need to bite the bullet and get it done, it's looking a bit tatty on the ends.

I went to my first hypnotherapy session today, it was really good. I'm going as I heard it had good success with dealing with IBS and anxiety, so I hope it works. I 'm going again in three weeks time. It was a really nice experience, very relaxing and a lovely therapist who was great to talk about stuff to:)

It's my 10 wedding anniversary in a week tomorrow and me and Davie treated ourselves to a new bed! It's white and pretty, can't wait for it to get here!

Captain seems super duper 100% well now but one of our kitties, Luna, is peeing outr of the box again sometimes, so we are taking him to the vets to check him over, always something, right??

OH and this week is shaping up really well as I won a great giveaway from the genius that is the lovelyteaspoon. I won a kitten necklace, I'm so excited to get it as I 've been drooling at her goodies for ages now!

Also I found out that my style file is one of the finalists in the shanalogic competition! Boy was I thrilled with that, there was over a 100 entries and only 10 finalists, yay! It was a real boost just to be picked! Mine is "yummy doll" btw :)

Enter the finestimaginary giveaway on my blog here: http://alovelylittledeer.blogspot.com/2009/06/finestimaginary-interview-and-giveaway.html

That's it from me, for now!

10 comments:

artemis said...

aw, so good to read everything's going well for you!
i'm very intrigued about the hypnotherapy though!! how does it work? i think i could definitely need it to get rid of my anxiety etc...

omg i love the picture with levi and the moustache!! haha, so cute.

Peach Nia said...

Thank you!

It's difficult for me to explain how it works but my session was mix of psychotherapy with hypnotherapy, so she finds out about you first and what your problems are and then the hynotherapy part is just lying downa nd relaxing while listening to her voice, a deeply relaxing experience and has high success rates for anxiety help:)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the hair Becky!
Lots of fun things happening, I hope that Luna feels better soon!

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

hypnotherapy for IBS? wow!!

also you look lovely blonde!!!

dommie said...

oh rebecca !!!!! what fabby piccies ..... i cannot tell you how happy i am to see these and i have chuckled sooooo much that Levi had a little chomp on the moustache.

just blogged you ..... and been keeping up to date with your news.

10 years anniversary ..... goodness that is so precious. i wish you so so much happiness and joy !!!!! must whizz now as still in my yoga gear and need to get ready for bed and sleep

bye bye for now and sweet dreams

dommie

Christy Amular said...

Your hair looks fantastic!

apparentlyjessy said...

Levi looks so handsome with a moustache...so do you! ;) hehe I'm liking the blonde hair.
Best wishes to Luna! <3

Unknown said...

aw, your dog is so adorable! that moustache definatally suits him. ;)

btw, I gave you an award over at my blog. :)
http://agameoftwister.blogspot.com/2009/06/kittens-contests.html

babalisme said...

Glad to hear you're all doing fine!! (the kitty will be fine too!)

such a handsome moustache, by the way!

Peach Nia said...

dommie; my pleasure sweetie!

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!