Monday 29 November 2010

CRAFT 52 WEEKS 41-47

Annoyingly I didn't remember to take photos of many of the gifts I have made and sent off, but I do have some fun things that I made to show you!

First attempt at a stack of pancakes with maple syrup and butter.

Oreos!! These are vegan though, unlike the real ones.

Gingerbread men. I usually make these every year, slightly different, this year I have made them with raisin faces etc :)

One of my new pieces, Faux food in a jar!
This time a festive bunch of candy canes.

A delish chocolate bon bon with a nibble taken. I have been making choccies for years and years
but I like this one the best so far!


A cake that is full of love and faux fruit :)
I made this piece for the raw food guru, Kate Magic :)
It is very similar to one of her raw chocolate and fruit cakes.

More crafty posts to come!

10 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Wow, nice job! They all look so realistic!

Monster said...

i love the candycanes in a jar, how cute!

Tracey said...

They all look amazing ... and good enough to eat! ;)

Peach Nia said...

Tizzalicious thank you so very much :)

Peach Nia said...

Sarah Marie, thank you, those are my fave :)

Peach Nia said...

Tracey, AWW, thanks! Making these do make me hungry :)

Christy Amular said...

they look good enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Every piece is truly a confection! Truly Scrumptious! You are very talented.

Peach Nia said...

Thank you :)

chinamommy said...

WOW, they are ALL just adorable!!! Yummmm!
xoxo