Wednesday 23 February 2011

KABLOOM seedbom review!

Hello there!!

Is that a grenade in my hand??
YES it sure is, it is a kabloom seedbom!
FLOWER POWER!!!

What the heck is a seedbom you might ask, well I'll tell you:)

This is how kabloom's website describes them:

Seedboms are friendly bombs that contain all the necessary nutrients to grow flowers virtually anywhere! Tools for eco-warriors and guerrilla gardeners in the war against neglected neighbourhoods and weary wasteland. So get outside, join forces with nature and revive dull and lifeless places with an explosion of life and colour.

SEEDBOMs are handmade from a mixture of eco-friendly, locally sourced, organic and recycled materials such as used egg boxes, shredded office paper, organic compost and a selection of easy to grow flower seeds.

kabloom is a small design led business based in Scotland, UK.
They create products in an ethical, eco-friendly and socially responsible way. They say that 'green' and 'ethical' should be a part of our everyday lives.
Support this fab company!


Throw it, grow it!
The seedboms from Kabloom come in a cute pack of 4 and cost £9.95
Each seedbom has an adorable name and a different flower mix.
How cool is that!!!!


You could pop them in a big pot outside your front door, throw them anywhere that needs some flower love and colour, anywhere at all.

Find them here:

kabloom.co.uk
Kabloom folksy



FLOWER POWER!!!!!

Throw it Grow it

I am so in love with the idea of this.
I can't wait to go on a grenade rampage and throw the four I have :)




7 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Sounds rather amazing. x hivennn

Joanne said...

I have never seen this before. what a great idea! Blessings, Joanne

Peach Nia said...

It really is, I adore the idea of it all!

Peach Nia said...

Jonanne, I thought many wouldn't have heard of these so i had to share the love :)
Blessings to you too xoxo

Tracey said...

That is such a fantastic idea!! I would love to make some war happen of the floral kind ... just wonderful! :)

Lish said...

Such a wonderful idea - and since I seem to kill everything that I plant it would be rather useful for me.

Peach Nia said...

I'm the same Alcia :D