Thursday 7 July 2011

Pics and Video!

Me and my Hubby David celebrated our 12th year wedding anniversary on July 1st :)

David bought me 12 Peach roses and a beautiful bracelet. Also we both went shopping and treated ourselves to some great new clothes.
We had a wonderful day!

David even arranged the flowers :)

I LOVE my bracelet. It looks like something you would find in your grandmother's jewellery box. It looks so vintagey and pretty.
David has the best taste and knows just what I love.

On June 10th, my Hubby turned the big 4-0!
I cooked him a slap up vegan meal. Vegan pizza, oven baked chips and tons of nibbles.
Cake and vegan custard was amazing for dessert!



We had family over too and had a wonderful time watching Davie open all of his gifts and then we all went out to the The Olive brasserie in St.annes for a nice meal.

Me on the carousel at gay pride in June with Jason, a friend of mine.
I loved this so much, we had a great day!



Me and hubby are going to the ball tomorrow night!
We are so excited. This is the back of my ball gown, i will reveal the front after the event when I get some good pics.
Isn't it pretty!

The ball is at a local mansion called Lytham Hall and the ball is in aid of raising funds to renovate the grounds.
We cannot wait!!
Dave looks handsome in his tux :)
I feel like Cinderella :)

The chef has made us special vegan canapes and main course, can't wait to see what he has made.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people at the ball and dancing too!

Lastly..

We went to Kaos Bar in Blackpool last night. Amy Lame was the host (swoons)
We had a lovely chat with Amy and her lovely partner Jennie too. They are such a cool couple, so friendly and fun!
Not much footage in the video as we were having so much fun, then we get to come home to our gorgeous fur babies!!
Like my dress?? One of my new outfits. Jasper Conran, love the pockets.
I wanted to show some friends the dress, so Dave took the video of me but it was so adorable how the dogs greet their mama bear coming home, wanted to show you guys.

The glasses I'm wearing were given to me that night by my friend Jason, the are just like the ones Amy wears, although she looks WAY hotter. I don't think I get away with the look.

We had a fab night :)



Have you guys heard of the luscious Amy Lamé???

4 comments:

Corina said...

That looks like an awesome time. The food looks delicious and your dress (so far) is gorgeous!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! Everything about this post is beautiful! Your flowers, dress, and bracelet. and that pizza looks quite yummy!

Peach Nia said...

It was LUX!! Thank you sweetie!!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much Liz!!!!
The pizza was very good! xxxxxxx