Wednesday 15 February 2012

Real love


How was your Valentine's day??
My hubby had a face injury (accident happened last week) and he had stitches all the way from the side of his nose to under his lip. I went to the doctors that day and didn't feel well, sooooo yeah. We didn't want to go anywhere we didn't have to go. Instead we stayed in, snuged, chatted and connected and all was gooooooood :)

Dog hugs in my onesie is a perfect remedy for feeling poopy!

Another great remedy is VALENTINE GIFTS!!
I got a "sweet" card and a Tatty Devine large cat brooch. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Lucky me is also getting new Cath Kidston bedding, haven't decided which one I want yet.

What is better than getting cute gifts in the mail from a sweet friend????
This is just my reaction to opening my gifties. I sound like I need meds and likely I do but anyway ;D




My 2 cents on Valentine's day....


OK so I KNOW so many people hate it but In my mind it is a great day celebrate love.
I agree with many that we should show that love all year round and Ido, but having that one day JUST for love. I think it is nice. I don't think I used to really like it but maybe the older I get the more I think it is a lovely thing :)

Whatever you did, wherever you went, whomever you spent it with. I hope you were happy.

Peach XOXO

Don't forget the current awesome giveaway

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope that you had a lovely day and your hubby is healing well! You and pup look so cosy together! I currently have a pug snuggled up on my lap <3

Peach Nia said...

We did and he really is, stitches came out yesterday :)

I hope you had a fab birthday my darling!!! <3 Kisses to Elsie xoxo

Heather Belle said...

Oh my goodness you are adorable! That really stinks about your hubby! I stayed in with my mister for Valentine's Day, and it was still great, so hopefully your day was great too :)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Peach Nia said...

Hi Heather!!!

Thanks bunches and bunches for such a lovely comment :)
A nice night in can be wonderful and cosy, can't it?? Yes we had a really lovely day!
<3