Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cruelty free air freshener!

Photo credit goes to Susy Morris. Susy Morries Flickr


Anyone that knows me knows I love animals, they are my passion in life.
I do all I can to buy cruelty free make up/toiletries/cleaning products and help animals in any way I can.
I also care for the environment too, which is why this homemade product is awesome!
Natural febreeze!!
Fbreeze is made by Procter and Gamble and they conduct cruel animal testing.
PLEASE do consider choosing many of the cruelty free products on the market instead of those made from such cruelty, torture and death of innocent animals.
You can make easily a natural, Eco-friendly, safe air freshener /deodoriser that isn't jam packed full of harsh chemicals that you are breathing in, in your home
Take a spray bottle and fill it half way with water and then fill with vodka to the top (50/50) and add a essential oil of your choice, I chose Lemon because lemon is so fresh and zingy smelling.
Put the spray bottle onto a fine mist setting, now spray the room!!
How gorgeous is that??
My house spells fresh and I feel great knowing this is safe for mother earth and my family, without any cruelty to my fellow animals.
It's pretty cheap too :)
I sprayed cushions/curtains etc but you'll need to make sure the fabric is OK for you to spray on. It worked fine on my cotton, wool and acrylic items but be careful.
There are so many cruelty free natural things to clean your home with....I must do a blog post on what I use in my home...cheap, easy and no harsh chemicals!
Peach x

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a great and practical idea, I'm definitely going to use it! I know it can be hard for some people to find cruelty-free cleaning products and this makes it so simple. Plus, it saves money AND I really appreciate that it's not full of chemicals :)

Peach Nia said...

Oh that does make me happy!! Yay!!
I hope more do this, really do and anyone that wants to reblog it please do so. The more that do this one thing will be helping the animals, the environment and themselves!!

Peach Nia said...

Catherine, I LOVE your blog!!