Monday 3 September 2012

New blog design!!!!

My FABULOUS AND TALENTED friend Sophie...
has re-designed my blog!!

Sophie is always a DREAM and I mean a DREAM to work with.
I'm a real finicky thing and everything has to be just so and at no point
does Sophie seem put out..Sophie is so professional, kind, considerate, patient and as you can see VERY talented.
I can honestly say I would never want anyone else to do my blog.
I love Sophie's style, you can tell it is her work at a glance!
Sophie did the previous blog design too which I loved and still love..I just really wanted a new fresh feel, that evoked a softer image and she's cracked it.

My blog is a bit of a mixture, so it is a toughy to show all I do in a header but I feel Sophie's header really shows my love of animals and my crafty side, not to mention my LOVE of tea and cupcakes ;D

I'm so very happy!!

Sophie is available for blog/website/artwork and get this, she also designs ultra glorious jewellery too, which I cannot wait to get and show you!


Please do look Sophie up, even if you don't need any design work or jewels, she is a lovely person to connect with :)

I LOVE YOU SOPHIE, thank you so very much for filling my heart full of happiness!!


heroingeek.com
stvicious.tumblr.com
stvicious.com


8 comments:

Yen said...

I am in LOVE with your header!! Amazing job Sophie!

dee said...

oh it looks soooo beautiful! i love it!

Peach Nia said...

Yen: Brilliant, right?? Sophie is beyond talented!! :) I am so happy!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you Deer Donna!!! It really is just what I asked for. Sophie is the best, thanks so much for your comments x

Nosnin said...

Purely Adorable! Just like you! :)

blake said...

I think your new blog design is funky and gorgeous. It just epitomizes the life of a woman, which is not at all times in a "picnic" state. She got pets, fashionable dress, yarns, cup of teas to make, etc. Just lovely.

Peach Nia said...

Nosnin, gosh you are a sweetie!!!

Blake, whta a fabulous comment, thank you!!
This is basically my life, LOL. xoxo

Naomi K said...

Okay just found the answer to my question!

And agreed, she is very talented; you have a blog to lust over!

Naomi xxx