Thursday 18 October 2012

Modelling and inspiration





Photography by Dave Infrablack

It was loads of fun and my very first "shoot". I have wanted to do this since I was in my early 20's but illness and lack of any self confidence made it a total impossibility.

I saw older alternative models, I saw unconventional looking models, huge and skinny minnie, all ages, all shapes, all sizes, all levels of attractiveness, so I thought, WHY NOT!

I am planning on doing more to build my self esteem...not that I think I look great but to accept what I do look like and own it.

I want to be comfortable in this skin and I am working hard to get there. Everyone has their own methods, this is just one of mine, I have a few.

I always want my life to be about taking on personal challenges and overcoming my fears. I want to be in the proverbial rocking chair feeling proud of myself for overcoming obstacles that I have due to my disability and low confidence/self esteem.

I want to be fabulous and that takes loving yourself!

I opened a MM account here: Model Mayhem

If you are on there, please do add me!

If this is something you fancy doing, or being a MUA or a photographer or anything, please don't let ANYTHING stop you, not your age, disability, financial status. Go for it on what ever level you can do. Life is so bloody short!
LOADS of love..
Peach x



7 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are absolutely gorgeous, you must be so proud of these photos! x

SiviPanda said...

You are beautiful!

sassypackrat said...

You are lovely!

Peach Nia said...

Rebecca...Oh you are a darling! I am proud because it took a big personal challenge to do it :) <3


Nick. It was a personal dream, weird as I am! Too many hammer horror movies as a teen!

Sivipanda. Very, VERY kind of you! <3

Peach Nia said...

sassypackrat. you're so lovely yourself!

The Quiet Owl said...

You're so beautiful! I LOVE that picture of you in the coffin! Amazing!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you for your lovely and sweet comment <3
xx