Thursday 13 June 2013

Cookie cutters!

Anyone that knows me or reads this blog will know I do love to bake! 
Cookies my most favourite (cupcakes being a joint fave) to bake. 
The fun you can have with different cookie cutter shapes, the icing, the flavours, sky's the limit!
Cookie baking is something great for the kids too. I remember many a happy time with my late Nana when I was a child. We baked away together making all sorts, the sound of the kenwood mixer and the wonderful oven smells....good times.

Hobbycraft sells some great cookie cutters....I have been eyeballing them all today. Here are my two faves!

Retro pastry cutters.

These are on my Pinterest for Xmas gifts....so cute..I especially love the retro tin. I can't wait to make vegan bakewell tarts and rhubarb pies!
 

Look at these teddy bears! I am smitten. 
The cute tin comes with a piping bag and a recipe too...I have to have these! 
Imagine the sweet gifts you could make for people! Great gift idea too.

Cookies are just full of happy, aren't they?

 Check out the full range of cookie cutters and decide which are your favorites! They have some cute kits for kids too, check them out mama bears!


I have to go bake some cookies now :p

xx

0 comments: