Monday 24 June 2013

Method cleaning products review.

Have you heard of Method? More importantly do you use it? I do and have done for some time now.
I LOVE it. I love everything about it. I love the packaging. I love the writing on the packaging. I love that it is cruelty free. I love that it is made using non toxic and natural plant derived ingredients... I love that they have a sense of humour and  and I love the fragrances they use. I LOVE that they make something as laborious as cleaning, FUN!
These products are cool, ethical, smell great, don't hurt the fur babies, us or the planet and guess what...they work GREAT!
 
I am always telling anyone that will listen about method and I swear I don't work for them but I would if they asked me to!

Website 
U.S.A
U.S.A facebook
U.S.A twitter

Website 
 U.K

U.K facebook
U.K twitter





Best bathroom cleaner I ever had. Eucalyptus and mint fragrance is so fresh smelling!!
The grapefruit scent is so fresh and zingy!
This dish soap is highly concentrated, cleans super well and what a cool bottle too!

This is my go-to cleaner for many things...glass mirrors, window marks, wooden furniture etc, it's great and the lavender fragrance is so soothing and fresh.

In my home I use their washing up liquid, kitchen cleaner, floor cleaner, handwash, bathroom cleaner, toilet wipes and multi-surface lavender cleaner, so yeah...bit of a fan :)
So put the hurt on dirt and go get some method in your life!

0 comments: