Thursday 18 June 2009

Captain' been sick.

My poor lil guy Captain has been sick. We took him to the vets as he had the runs and some had blood in it. He's on some meds and I've been cooking him boiled rice, carrots and chicken and today he had his first perfect poop, yay!

I love my dogs so much and hate it when they get sick, it's the worst!I haven't been so great myself the last few days on a painful monthly and joint pain has been bad because it's been raining here, that always affects my joints.

In other news I tried my mooncup for the first time yesterday, OMG what a nightmare!! I HATED IT! I swear I put it in right but I felt it inside me and it felt so odd and gave me a tummy ache and trying to get it out was so hard! I ended up hurting myself, ouch! I'll watch some vids on you tube about it but I'm not sure it's for me ata ll which is sad because it will stop me swimming during period time, BOOOO!

We have some fun things in the pipeline for weekend so I'm hoping I feel better,

That's all folks!

5 comments:

kitschnkarma said...

aww poor you and poor dawgie - hope you are both feeling better soon - is captain a chihuahua - he looks a bit like my one

Peach Nia said...

Thank you!
He is indeed and I went over to your blog and they look a lot alike!

Kim Caro said...

aw cute voice :)

babalisme said...

Oh I hope you both are feeling much better soon.

Anonymous said...

AWww I hope Captain is feeling a lot better, Mackey loves those bones!

My first time with my Mooncup really sucked, but keep persisting and you'll wonder why you never thought about it before! I love mine now!