Tuesday 16 June 2009

Warm and fuzzies.

I love crafting but even more than that I love to see pics from people I have sent my handmade goodies to! It really gives me the warm fuzzies:)

Below are photos of my friend Lindsay's kitties Em and Sprout, playing with some of the chocolate catnip toys that I sent over for them:)



I have had another rather fab week!
Still taking my pain meds daily but it really helps me get to the spa and Yoga classes which will do me the world of good. Haven't been swimming today as I got my monthly curse, haha! So I'm in too much pain but hopefully I can go tomorrow and try out my Mooncup for swimming with!
I had my lovely friend over for the whole day last Thursday and we had a great day, lots of fun!
I also met a new friend called Lorraine, who we hung out with at the weekend and we have a lot of similar interests and just clicked right away, I already feel like I have known her forever! We are hanging out again this weekend:) Lorraine only lives around the corner from us and we met at the spa.
Right now we have the electrician over to (hopefully) fix the shower, Me and Davie have been having our showers at the spa every day now but we really need the shower at home so that I can shower the cats and dogs, don't worry all my kitties and dogs are fine with that!:D
I also need to trim all the claws and brush their teefs! Glamorous life I lead!;D



0 comments: