Wednesday 1 July 2009

It's our 10 year wedding anniversary!

Hello from us today!
It was 10 whole years ago today that David and I got married, wowza, 10 whole years!
We have changed so much, been though so much and it has all made us stronger and better.
We are even more in love and happier now, than we were all those years ago.
So much has happened! So much personal growth, dealing with our issues, family BS and of course dealing with my condition but we are strong!
I consider myself very lucky to be married to my best friend, we have a lot in common, do lots of stuff together and always make eachother laugh!
Best of all he is a great dad to the furry babies, haha!


8 comments:

Chan @ Chanmeleon said...

Happy anniversary! That's so special!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

and "your condition?"

Suzanne said...

happy happy 10th anniversary to you!

my husband and i will be celebrating our 6th, in two weeks :)

p.s. cute family photos!

artemis said...

omg! that's the most amazing thing! very few people have this. you are so lucky!! :)
i wish you guys all the best for the future!

Christy Amular said...

happy happy 10th anniversary!!!

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

Awww, so many congrats!!!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations guys! You are definitely a cute couple!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much for alll of your lovely comments! xx