Friday 3 July 2009

This week...

I was so flattered when a lovely lady who contributes to the feeling stitchy blog mailed me to tell me that she had included my lil puppy embroidery piece in a feature on the blog!!
It was one of my very early pieces, it's the 3rd small photo along in the mosaic, how cool is that!
I need to do some more embriodery pieces, It's a lot of fun.
Go have a look at the blog here;
http://www.feelingstitchy.com/2009/07/mans-best-friend.html

I bought these adorable lolly makers from ebay, soon as I saw them I HAD to buy!
Me and the hubs went into town to do some shopping for a few functions we have coming up, Davie found most of the things he needed but I still need some pretty shoes and another dress, oh and a nice pashmina.
It's a shame that the photos don't do this beautiful sil dress justice. I bought this from Principles. It's just beautiful and looks great on. Makes me feel very snazzy ;D

Amazing grey silk purse from Debenhams, I love how it looks vintage and those huge clasp knobs!

These glass pearls were a steal! I bought them from primark, a long pearl necklace and a bunch of bracelets.

Lastly, this came in the mail today, my necklace that I won from thelovelyteaspoon, It's so pretty!!

Those of you that read my blog know that I go to yoga, Pilates and swimming, well because of that and eating very healthily, I have dropped some weight and my body is toning up so nicely. It's great when you can see the fruits of your labours ;D
I feel better about myself and have more confidence because of it:)

I'll be back SOON with the most amazing interview and giveaway, you'll love it!!;D

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


4 comments:

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

Beautiful shopping finds!!!!

I need to get on the "get toned" program!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Congrats on your beautiful little puppy embroidery being featured!

I loove those lolly makers, sooo cute! The necklace you won is so charming too! Love it! :)

Peach Nia said...

Thank you Twinkie!
You look great as it is now! It is nice to build fitness though, to be able to walk up some stairs without feeling like you have the lung capacity of a small pea! ;D


Thank you Jessy!!

Arn't they sweet! I mean, they just make me smile to look at, the're just so pretty.
I had to buy them even though I have a ton of lolly makers already but only the boring tupperware kind.

♥zoe♥ said...

Cute find in ebay! I love the dress and had one similar bunch of pearls bracelet with rhinestone too:)

Congrats and i love your lovely pieces too!
xoxo
Zoe