Tuesday 14 July 2009

My amazing dogs.


This is what Levi looked like on the first day he came to live with us. He is the baby of the family as Captain is three months older than him. Captain and Levi are brothers.


This is my beautiful Levi now. So handsome, so loving and LOTS of fun. He LOVES people and goes all silly puppy for a bit of attention from anyone:)


My beautiful baby deer Captain, he had a few issues when he came to live with us, a bit aggressive at times but we all feell in love and things got a lot better, also after he was fixed he calmed down a lot too. Having a brother helped him so much with his problems.

Now he is an adult, so beautiful, so loving and sweet and gentle, great with people, could not ask for sweeter and more loving dog.

I always wanted dogs and I had to wait until I was 33 years old to get these babies!! David just was not interested in getting them but when I got very sick with my tummy and fibromyalgia he bought me Captain for Christmas, yay! We were then given Levi as a gift by our wonderful friend Annie who means the world to us, who has become like a mother to us. She breeds Chihuahuas and we met though getting little Captain from her and just became great friends, she's amazing! More about Annie another time!

We did an interview of the dogs for a lovely lady over here;
http://fasterkittykill.blogspot.com/2009/07/scrappy-dog-sunday_12.html
Please check it out, It's so cute!!!!

10 comments:

sassypackrat said...

They are adorable litle cuties! I have a chihuahua too and they are the best dogs ever!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you! I really think chihuahua are very magical and special. They are so brave and sassy and so loving, lots of fun to play with too.

PaisleyJade said...

A very cute dog!!

Sophie said...

What a sweet dog :)! Your blog layout is really cute too!

babalisme said...

aaaaww... They are adorable! I am agree with you, I think Captain looks a little like a deer..and Baby Levy is the cutest thing!!

Christy Amular said...

My grandma once had a chihuahua and it was so much fun to play with. Thy're adorable little cuties alright.

Your doggies are very adorable!!

Maria said...

what beautiful little doggies:) i have a jackhuahua,he's such a cheeky little thing but it's hard not to fall in love with him!x

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much everyone for the sweet comments, they mean a lot to me that you take the time to write something for me xxxx

Mickey said...

Your babies are so cute. And it must be so nice to have them around on days when you aren't feeling so well. I have tummy issues myself, and would love a little furry one to keep me company in bed when I feel bad. I hope to get one soon. I hope they will be at least half as cute as your babies. :-)

Peach Nia said...

It is, they are a great comfort to me. Animals are capable of a huge amount of love and it never fails to amaze me just how giving they are.

I am always amazed just how many of us suffer with both anxiety and tummy troubles.
I really hope you get a furry friend to snuggle up to soon! xxxx