Saturday 4 July 2009

yumminess


http://www.shanalogic.com/
Yummy doll was the style file I created in the shanalogic competition. I got to be one of the finalist but sadly (for me) I didn't win.
It was fun to enter!!

I love Shana who owns Shana logic!! She is a wonderful person to deal with in business and so helpful too. Before I got sick I used to sell in her store and it was a huge boost to sell out of my goodies so fast!!
I really look forward to selling with Shana again as soon as my health improves:)
She also rules because she is a wildlife rehabber, she helps TONS of animals who wouldn't make it without her help, how amazing is that! She also supports indie artists and even finds the time to create some amazing handmade goodies herself! Inspiring!!
Go shop in her store and support indie artists and also a beautiful person, yeah!!! ;D

I'll be interviewing Shana soon for your viewing pleasure!





Your bit of kitty for the day! xx

2 comments:

artemis said...

aw, that's so great that she's a wildlife rehabber!!
really looking forward to the interview.
also, all the best to you, get well soon!!

artemis said...

omg, i didn't know you had 3 cats. lucky you!
i've wanted an all-black one ever since i was a child. they are so beautiful.