Tuesday 16 March 2010

Craft 52 week 6 (very behind on this!)

Hi guys!!
I tried my hand at knitting a little scarflette and a flower pin, not bad for a first attempt. I wouldn't have normally have pick these colours but it was all I had in my yarn box, so I went out and bought some beautiful baby pink wool yarn to do something with. I'd love to make a cowl with it as it is still chilly here, we'll see!

I am super behind on my CRAFT 52 ( something I made up to motivate myself to create something each week) because of my accident ( i fell down the stairs) so now I am much better I am back to crafting so over the next month I want to catch up to date with my CRAFT 52 project. At the moment I have nearly finished a dress and also painting some picture frames and I really need to make something for a friend so I should have some goodies to show soon :)

5 comments:

Sophie St Vicious said...

wow that's excellent - my first knitting attempt had dropped stiches galore - well done it's beautiful!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much sweetie!!!!! I really enjoyed the knitting, very calming xx

MonsterMashBash said...

That does NOT look like your first attempt at knitting! It's far to good =)
I'm looking forward to your other enteries of stuff you've made, I LOVEEE seeing it =)

Peach Nia said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks really good, I love how the bright the red looks against the gray.