Saturday 3 April 2010

CRAFT 52 week 10, nearly caught up now!

OH MAN!! I still have a way to go to get caught up with my CRAFT 52 but I am slowly getting there!!
I made some adorable tissue cosies to hand out as little gifts.
This is my fave fabric right now!
I think the sprinkles fabric was cute enough but I added bows that I received from ilovecookieparty.com to make them even cuter!!
Brandi from ilovecookieparty.com was kind enough to send a huge package of goodies for me to use and show you guys my creations with them, so this is the first of a few fun things.
The beautiful blue and silver fabric you see in the shot is also from ilovecookieparty.com and I will be using that in a piece of clothing really soon xoxo

4 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

The sprinkles fabric is very cute! I am enjoying seeing what you create in you 52 project, I'm glad you haven't given up!

♥zoe♥ said...

SO CUTE! I love this fabric too:)
Perfect gift and the ladies purse must have carry tissue around!
Have a blissful Easter holiday:)

xoxo
♥zoe♥
http://www.dreamcometruelovekz.blogspot.com/

* said...

Adorable..I'd like something like this even to hold my glasses in.

The Evil Banana said...

cute cute cute!!