Sunday 4 April 2010

CRAFT 52 week 11


First of all, HAPPY EASTER PEEPS!!!!! :D

In celebration of Easter I made this cute tee for myself,
I used pink felt for the bunny, and brown fabric paint for his face, and to make it even cuter I put a little pink bow and this beautiful trim on it from ilovecookieparty!!!!


Seen as I am on a diet (no sugar etc) I couldn't partake in what was once my most fave things about Easter, the choc eggs! So instead I made myself feel better by making this tee, hehe.
Lemme know what you think!

what would you guys like to see more of on my blog???

9 comments:

sewoeno said...

so so so so sooooo cute

Sophie St Vicious said...

a cutie on a cutie

more of what you're already doing <3

Tizzalicious said...

That turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweet top :)

Anonymous said...

Psst! Guess what?

I LOVE YOU <3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxo

Maddie said...

so adorable! sweeter than chocolate :)

* said...

I love the cupcake necklace!!!

The Evil Banana said...

thanks for posting about ilovecookieparty!!!!
, I've heard of them before and totally forgot all about them. I just ordered some fabric from them and now I'm super excited. you rock!!
i love love love your shirt by the way and you look amazing!

Tastes Like More said...

LoveloveLOVE your t-shirt! I love peeps, they're adorable! Much better than eating them, I'd say.

I love what you're doing already! Your crafting adventures are inspiring! But I have to say that I loved reading your post about the changes you're making to be more healthy. I love reading about what people are doing to better themselves and I found your ideas inspiring to make more changes in my lifestyle.