Tuesday 27 September 2011

hair and sneaks

Do you see just how long my fringe is?
Do you see the bunches? I've been resorting to the baby bunches a lot as my cute haircut has grown out to a frumpy mess.
I am in desperate need of a good haircut BUT I have been so busy I just haven't had the time.
Now I am all moved and near settled here I can get this mess taken tare of, that is if I can make my mind up what to have done!
My colour, do I go dark honey blonde or be high lighted again?
I cannot decide.

I had, or should I say I am having a big time skin break out right now due to the stress of the move and I photoshopped out all my sexy chin zits as I didn't want to put you off your cake :)

Oh HOW I wish my skin was this clear right now :)





Ok onto prettier things, some sneak peaks of my bedroom:

I wake up looking at this every morning, the word love, the pale pink walls are super calming and the aqua and pink bunting was made by myself, I adore it.

My feature wall with Cath Kidston antique Rose wallpaper.
the wallpaper is really hard to put up I found and was a total pain but glad I used it as the pattern sure is perfect!

That adorable cupcake pillow was a great find at Tesco of all places!

I'm loving getting the house just as I want it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your room looks so cute :-) I love it all!! I am in the middle of decorating my own little room in our house and its soooo exciting!!

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Hoooray!! Happy new home to you guys!! Everything looks so so lovely!! :)

Ohh gosh I too soooo need a hair cut!! But every time I think that I can schedule with my girl....I have an event or something to cram for. And events are even more reason to wish you had a decent head of hair!! ughh!! I must do my roots by next week as well. :/


annnyyyyyways...

Everything is looking so so sweet!! Can't wait to see more! kitchen pics!!

Happy Birthday doll!!

Love to you!!

xoxo Jenny

Peach Nia said...

littleredcraftingcorner Thank you :)
It is a lot of fun once the hard work is over and you can then enjoy it :)
Have fun!!

Peach Nia said...

Jenny!!
Thank you. I hope you manage to fit in some pamper time soon, your hair always looks a dream to me :)

<3

M said...

Cupcake pillow = WIN. I think your hair is very cute as is. :]

www.atavisions.com

Peach Nia said...

Thank you!! I know, how cute is that pillow? I was so happy to find it :)