Thursday 22 September 2011

Kate Magic/raw living product review.


I have the pleasure, and, oh, how it is a pleasure, to review two products from:
www.rawliving.eu!

So, without further ado, first up is the Submerge Bath Salts;
supersalts for superhero baths!




Contains: Epsom salts, Olive Oil, Mallow Flowers, Purple Corn Extract, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil and Calm and Clear Essence.

Epsom salts are amazing for detoxing through your skin; they help pull out the toxins from within the body, whilst topping up our magnesium levels, too! Whilst lavender and chamomile soothe your mind, which let's face it, in this crazy world any help is a good thing!

Submerge also contains cosmetic grade glitter for extra sparkle, how cool is that?!
At £3.95 for 250grams you can afford to "splash" out, harr harr. :P

So, what is it like?

I suggest you run the bath, light some candles, maybe pop on some soothing sounds and inform everyone in the household "do not disturb". This is your special time.

To your steamy tub add some Submerge; it is purple, sparkly and smells simply incredible. Once this rejuvenative wonder powder is in your tub, agitate around and then....step in, lie back and relax as you breathe in deeply.

Breathing in those aromatherapy scents whilst the Epsom salts detox you, you will likely to slip in to a wonderful place of blissful calm whilst you soak. When you feel you have rejuvenated enough and step out, you will notice that your body is sparkling in the candlelight. I couldn’t help thinking, "Mmm, how wonderful," to myself as I patted my body dry and glided out of the bathroom in a blissful state. Sound good??? That IS how good it is; it’s wonderful and I never want to be without it!

I’m going through a stressful move at the moment and it was a much needed pick me up.

Being a huge fan of lavender and chamomile, they are the two oils that I always have in the house, makes this product perfect for me. I am also a chamomile tea addict; heck, I just love chamomile anything! This product could have been designed just for me and I bet you will love it, too. Between just us, I confess that I sometimes open the jar it is in, just to smell it and gosh it smells heavenly!

OH, and here is a fabulous tip for you for a wonderful foot spa:

Fill a bowl, or if you have one your foot spa, with as warm as you like water and add some Submerge for an amazing, detoxing and relaxing foot soak; after a hard day, it is just what your feeties need :)






Magic Mix-life is magic.

A delightful trail mix, perfect for low sugar/healthy snacking.

Contains: Goji Berries, Mulberries, Carob Chips, Coconut Chips and Yacon Root.

Usually, in these kind of mixes, either cooked or raw healthy mixes, there manages to be things I won't eat, or don't like or that don’t like me but with this one, it is all good!!

I opened the bag and the smell is so coconutty and yummy; well, not so yum if you are not a coconut fan like me but I love the stuff. I even apply coconut oil all over me after a bath. It smells so tasty and is so good for your skin - in and out! The goji berries and mulberries are sweet and chewy; natures candy and I love them. *eating now* Mmmmmmm!

Everything goes so well together; what a well thought out mix. That Kate Magic, she sure knows what she is doing the clever minx!! “Are you sure this is healthy?” My brain is thinking, as this is just too good! The yacon root is sweet like the berries.
Gosh, the coconut is so crunchy and creamy. Ooh, now those carob chips, whoa, they taste like chocolate! I haven't had raw carob before and now can’t believe I waited so long! There are TONS of nutrients in carob and if you avoid choc. due to migraines, etc. do try raw carob as it doesn't have any of the migraine inducing things in it and contains all the goodness.

I can’t help thinking as I am munching and writing, JUST how many nutrients, good oils, vitamins and minerals I am getting whilst enjoying a truly delicious and moreish treat!

As I’ve said, all the different tastes are spot on together. They work very nicely complementing each other and it’s VERY moreish. So much so that you won't want to share it with anyone and if you decide to buy some, make sure you get two bags in case anyone wants to try.

The great news is that all products are vegan friendly too!

Anyone started to think about Christmas gifts yet? These would make fabulous gifts :)

If you have anything you would like me to review, please do get it touch (email is on sidebar to your right) and please do go visit Kate Magic's website. The prices are super reasonable, products are well thought out and well made and loads of love go into everything.

Kate also does consultations for a ridiculously reasonable price; if you are thinking about a raw living food diet and would like some guidance from a down to earth guru with loads of love in her heart, she is your woman.

Thank you for reading!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo the colours of those bath salts...lush :-D

Peach Nia said...

:) I wish you could smell them!!

Anonymous said...

Peach, I am *so* buying some of the bath salts! Quick question-how much should you add to each bath? Like how many baths worth do you get in each pack? Thanks sweetheart x

Peach Nia said...

Hey love!! I'm not great with Math but I use 1 tablespoon per bath and this pack was a 100g bag, so how many grams are in a one heaped tablespoon? xoxo