Saturday 24 December 2011

Hapy Holidays!!!


It's a marshmallow world in the winter
When the snow comes to cover the ground
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day
I wait for it the whole year round.

Those are marshmallow clouds being friendly
In the arms of the evergreen trees
And the sun is red like a pumpkin head
It's shining so your nose wont freeze.

The world is your snowball, see how it grows
Thats how it goes whenever it snows
The world is your snowball just for a song
Get out and roll it along

It's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts
Take a walk with your favorite girl
It's a sugar date, what if spring is late
In winter it's a marshmallow world.



The above is my most fave holiday song :) I bet I posted it last year too, haha.
Anyhoodles I'm busy over here making the house nice and baking yummies and looking forward to seeing family tomorrow.
It has been a lovely month, full of seeing friends and buying gifts.
I feel very lucky this year.
I am really looking forward to 2012 and feel it will be a fantastic year, 2011 sure has been eventful for me in many ways.


I hope you have a wonderful, safe and happy holiday <3

2 comments:

jc said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you JC. I hope you had a lovely time <3