Sunday 27 May 2012

it's summer deer!

The weather has been out of this world here. It is the first time I have had a garden in 3 years so I've been so grateful to dry my laundry outside (mmmm smells amazing) and lazing in the sun with the woofs. Bliss.

Me and hubs have been very busy with DIY, sanding and staining our vintage furniture, so much left to do. Next is cat proofing the garden so the kitties can come out and enjoy the sun too!

I've been eating super healthy lately and feeling better for it.
I've been having fun too.
Recent fun adventures were seeing a play and joining a new group of like minded people.

I treated myself to this gorgeous resin retro deer from retro resin
Do go check out the amazing retro designs. I want them all!! I called mine Clover :)
She is happy in the vintage cabinet in my living room and I just love her to bits.


I bought a floppy hat. I just adore it.


I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Caz said...

I love the resin deer......I don't think i'd be allowed him in our house though :-( boooo!

Peach Nia said...

How come??