Friday 2 November 2012

Recent makes...

I made the dogs the cutest bad ass kerchiefs! Sadly terrible photo as it could not be more dark and rainy today.

I just started a photo challenge for November and this was my first photo for Something beginning with the letter "c".. So here is Cuba, one of my fur babies!  


I have begun making Christmas gifts. There are a ton of fab ideas and tutorials online at the moment. I cannot wait to see people's faces when I give the gifts.
I LOVE giving prezzies as much as I love receiving them :)

I hope you all had a good Halloween...now onto the Christmas countdown!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Your pups are so cute!
And Cuba looks like a fiesty one! ;)

Peach Nia said...

Aww thank you :)

He is a grumpy old boy at times :D

Kali said...

They are the handsomest doggy boys. And Cuba's too precious for words, his little teeth, aww!

Peach Nia said...

thank you!