Monday 17 December 2012

Crafty Vintage fair

I went to this fabulous craft fair at the beautiful Brockholes nature reserve this weekend. What a day it was!
I had to pinch a few photos from my friend Ruthie as my camera died. This Cravan is called Polly and the lovely lady we met that owns Polly, called Nicki, hires Polly out for photoshoots, tea parties and all sorts of awesomeness! the prices are very reasonable too! I am so wanting a birthday tea party in there now. It is so cute inside, please take a look at the website for more info! Polly's website
Inside the caravan you could write Christmas wishes, ring a bell and sprinkle fairy dust :)

I love my lil sista Ruthie!!

We met so many amazing crafty women, had such great chats. Really got us excited to do our own craft table one day next year! Please visit the Crafty Vintage website to find out when and where the fairs are!


I just realised I haven't added one single Christmas related post as yet on my blog! So here is a snap of my living room tree that I took when we put it up this year, full of deers, cupcakes and candy! I have been so very busy making goodies and have loads of photos to take of my makes. The Christmas gifts are pilling up under the tree and it is approaching so fast this year. Shopping with hubby tomorrow for prezzies for eachother :)

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That Caraven looks so awesome! :} Thank you for the comment on my recent post, I love your blog doll!

Peach Nia said...

It really is beautiful!
Thank you so much xxx