Thursday 27 December 2012

Betty White, I love you so very much!!

 I adore Betty White. I almost..no not almost, I do..get emotional when I think of her.

Betty White is the Nana I never had. The kind of person that if I had had them in my life I wouldn't have felt so weird and alone in my family.
She loves animals, like I do, she's kind and sweet and funny and cute as heck!

Betty White, you didn't know this but you've been in my life since I was a young teen. I watched "The Golden Girls" and that show helped give me warmth and laughter through a dark time.
I used to imagine what it would be like if Rose had been my Mother or Nana and how lovely that would have been.
I love that you're  a vegetarian like me and I love your attitude about animals. I love the way you hold yourself, your grace, class and dignity and your fab sense of humour.
I'm grateful for all the wonderful work you do with animals!

Betty White, I love you....I want to be just like you! You're just amazing.

No matter how bad I feel, I can watch "The Golden Girls" and feel safe and warm in that sweet, magical world.

0 comments: