Saturday 29 December 2012

New year thoughts...

Just a mere two days left of 2012! The world didn't end, big shock huh?
This is the time of year I start both reflecting and looking forward. I start making lots of plans and filling my head with ideas and goals for the year ahead.
This is the time of year I start thinking about how healthy I will eat next year and the weight I will lose that I gained over the festive season.
I  think about all the new experiences, the friends I made, the fun I have had. The time laughing and crying..the bad, bad days where you feel there's just not point and the amazing days where my face is aching from smiling!
The confidence I gained. The personal acheivements. The desires for how next year will be. The hopes and dreams of what will be.

It's such a beautiful time of year, just after Christmas and just before new year.

Whatever I do next year and whatever it brings....




I wish you all a very happy new year. I hope you are happy and healthy. I hope you find the courage, if you haven't already, to be you. I hope you have the courage to go for whatever your heart dreams of.

Peach xx

Here is to 2013!!!

2 comments:

Naomi K said...

What a heartfelt post! Unfortunately I've just caught a cold, not a great way to start a new year, but I have a positive outlook!

Thanks for the lovely wishes, Happy New Year to you and all your followers!

Naomi xxx

Peach Nia said...

Nick, let's doo eet!!

Naomi, feel better soon sweetpea!! xxxx