Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blog re-design and review.


Thanks to my amazingly talented friend Sophie, I now have a fantabulous new blog!!! Please do take a look. I am so in love with it. Sophie is FANTASTIC to work with, she really listens to what you want and doesn't stop until you are 110% happy with the finished product. Sophie will take your ideas on board and offer her own too, so it is a real collaboration!
I feel so grateful to know her:)

Sophie made me the painting above for xmas and I love it. It is hanging happily in my craft room:)

Please visit the lovely Sophie:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/geekyneko & http://www.folksy.com/shops/geekyneko

Thanks again Sophie!!!!! You have made me so happy!! Every time I look at Captain and Levi (my dogs) holding up my banner, it makes me full of happy!!

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I love your new header! So cute to have your chihuahuas there too!

Yen said...

Becky, i absolutely love the new layout!!

Sophie St Vicious said...

thanks for the amazing review Becky, it means so much! I'm so glad you love the design, love ya cutie x

Tizzalicious said...

The new look is so so awesome!